DNA Monthly (Vol. 10, No. 1)
January-February 2014 (Vol. 10, No. 1)
ANNOUNCING SNOOZE 2 AWAKEN: RESOURCES FOR LUCIDITY
As DNA Monthly enters its tenth—and we collectively enter what promises to be an eventful and even challenging—year in 2014, I am thrilled to announce the launch of an inspirational new alternative media site, SNOOZE 2 AWAKEN: RESOURCES FOR LUCIDITY, at ...
A perfect complement to the cutting-edge material presented in DNA Monthly, SNOOZE 2 AWAKEN features regularly updated articles, videos and other RESOURCES FOR LUCIDITY focused on:
Dreams * Awakening * Health * Consciousness * DNA * Art * Books * Sustainability * Freedom * Technology * Paranormal * Spirituality & More!
As of the time of this writing, some of the site’s popular posts include ...
- Teenage Inventor Cracks the Secret of Trees to Revolutionize Solar Energy
- Peak Peak Oil? Scientists Make Crude Oil in Lab in about an Hour
- The Many, Many Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
- 5 Security Tips for Bitcoin Beginners
- Michigan Nullifies NDAA’s Indefinite Detention Provision
- 10 Predictions for 2014
- What Web Are You Weaving?
- Contemporary Spirituality for an Evolving World
- Back to the Future: Scientists Develop Aging Reversal Chemical
- Bitcoin Analysts: Are We Entering a Post-Legal Tender Era?
- What Will Happen When & If Mass Arrests Actually Begin?
- Synchronicities, Energy Healing & Other Strangeness in the Field
The “slant” of SNOOZE 2 AWAKEN is positive and empowering—dedicated to highlighting good news that celebrates human potential and the dawning of a new era of human interaction.
FEATURED IN THE JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2014 ISSUE OF DNA MONTHLY
1. “2014 Preview: Buckle up for a Wild Ride to Freedom!,” by Sol Luckman
2. “Time & Torsion in a Conscious, Holographic Universe,” by Brendan D. Murphy
3. “So Much for ‘Junk’ DNA: Scientists Discover Secondary Code that Regulates Genes,” by Michael Forrester
4. “How to Induce Lucid Dreaming,” by Julian Websdale
Featured Video … The Vibrational Code
1. 2014 Preview: Buckle up for a Wild Ride to Freedom!
I don’t consider myself an expert on anything. That’s a good thing. In my book, to borrow an old saying, an “expert” is someone who knows more and more about less and less—until he ends by knowing everything about nothing.
Also, I don’t have “insiders” telling me their secrets. That’s really a good thing as well. As we’ve seen abundantly in recent years, whenever predictions are made based on “insider” information, there’s virtually a 100% chance said predictions will come to nothing.
I’m also not a fortune teller, financial advisor or political analyst and don’t play any of these roles on TV. I’ve been wrong many times in the past—and will probably repeat similar mistakes in the future.
With these caveats, I do fancy myself a keen observer of people, events, and trends. I mean, I knew the first time I saw Justin Bieber the guy was going to be a superstar. It was written all over him.
Call me “gifted.” Of course, it helps that I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Seriously. Take the following fourteen predictions for 2014 with a grain of salt, and perhaps a pinch of pepper, and—if all else fails—go make yourself some popcorn to eat while watching American Idol.
Drumroll please …
1. Banksters and goldbugs are going to hate this one, but bitcoin will break the $2K barrier on its way to the stratosphere and—not without a fight from the crumbling Powers that Be trying to keep their fiat monetary system on life support—gain increasing acceptance worldwide. Yes, we’re seeing the Cabal go after bitcoin—but that’s like trying to stop an avalanche with an umbrella. Simply put, bitcoin, an idea whose time has come, is the currency of the resistance. Get used to it. If you still haven’t heard of bitcoin, I’m really glad I’m not reading your predictions for 2014.
2. On another technology note, by the end of the year, 3D printers will start to become a household item. This trend is happening already—but expect it to really begin following in the footsteps of the PC and HDTV by year’s conclusion. You can print just about anything—including many items of questionable legality—with even a halfway decent 3D printer. Look into it and discuss.
3. Joining bitcoin and 3D printing, crowdfunding is the third of a triumvirate of disruptive technologies that will begin to do a lot more … disrupting in 2014. Bankster-bashing MP George Galloway plans to fund his London mayoral bid through crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is democracy in action, where people directly control what their money supports: something that has been a long time coming and is a revolution in itself. Combined with decentralized crypto-currencies such as bitcoin, and the incipient cottage industry for fabricating everything from handguns to automobiles enabled by 3D printing, expect the world economy to shift in dramatically people-empowering ways throughout 2014 and beyond.
4. Former professional wrestler and Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura will announce his bid for the US presidency. Howard Stern will be his running mate. Their platform will be revolutionary and center on ending American aggression against the world by putting the kabosh on the NSA and bringing our troops home, like, immediately. Of course, the Powers that Be and the mainstream media they control will attempt (ironically, as it were) to paint Ventura and Stern as buffoons. But support for the message—if not the messengers per se—will rapidly build as libertarian heavyweights like Ron Paul and millions fed up with the status quo get behind the ticket. Expect to watch bitcoin and crowdfunding play a significant fundraising role as well. Regardless of the ultimate outcome, eventually seeing Ventura, who isn’t exactly known for pulling his punches, in the presidential debates would be, as Mastercard says, priceless!
5. The year 2014 will see a global currency reset of some sort as the moribund petrodollar is officially abandoned as world reserve currency. The dollar could lose half its value in rapid fashion and Americans could face some tough sledding for a while, much like Russia did after the fall of the Soviet Union. Herein lies our collective challenge as well as reason for hope: if Russia could get back on its feet and restore something resembling democracy, so can we. (Cue Leonard Cohen’s Democracy.) What will replace the dollar remains to be seen. My vote is on bitcoin.
6. Obamacare will prove to be a complete and unmitigated disaster. Wait. That already happened. As a result, more and more states will follow South Carolina’s lead and simply nullify this monstrosity of fascist legislation. “If you like your freedom, you can keep your freedom.” Make this mantra viral.
7. On the subject of nullification, this pushback strategy will be a major trend in 2014’s resistance movement. Do yourself (and all of us) a favor by researching and getting behind this historical brain child of none other than Thomas Jefferson, who designed nullification as a last resort for We the People to say no to government tyranny and idiocy. Seeing as how we live in a veritable Golden Age of government tyranny and idiocy, I highly recommend that you check out the Tenth Amendment Center, the OffNow Coalition, this recent edition of the CORBETT REPORT, and these videos on jury nullification—and then roll up your shirtsleeves and lend some elbow grease to the cause.
8. Increasingly, along with drones, American airspace will be filled with the sounds of secession. Secessionist movements are popping up like wildfires from California to Colorado and Texas to Vermont. The only thing most of these disaffected would-be secessionists can agree on is that they agree with absolutely nothing the Federal Government is doing. (See historically low and plummeting-as-we-speak approval ratings for the president and Congress.) This common ground may be just enough to initiate a groundswell to break apart the Union and create the UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA, returning decision-making power to more grassroots levels. One can only hope. Stay tuned.
9. After much ado about nothing, comet ISON (what’s left of it anyway) will finally leave us humans on planet earth alone again with our own problems and all the doomsdayers, fearmongerers and Armageddon-heads out there will have to find something else to obsess and panic over. But have faith: this shouldn’t take very long. All that’s needed to get the stress hormones flowing again is a little bad news blown completely out of proportion. Expect the Cabal to explore creative ways to capitalize on this truth.
10. That said, there’s a high likelihood that one or more federal alphabet agencies will finally be caught red-handed perpetrating a false flag attack on the US so much so that even the mainstream media will have no choice but to report on it. The Cabal’s plan to use manufactured problem-reaction-solution to further enslave the people might very well backfire on a scale that will dwarf the Boston Scareathon Bombing and Syria Scam. This might be like the first domino falling in an avalanche of public awakening that will initiate the dismantling of the New World Order in earnest.
11. Good news came on the GMO labeling front recently when the island of Hawaii basically banned GMOs and Connecticut signed into law a still somewhat symbolic bill theoretically requiring Monsanto and other perpetrators of biotech abominations against the populace to (gasp!) actually label their genetically monstrosified products as such. Expect a torrent of GMO outlawing and labeling initiatives, both at the state and local levels, in 2014, accompanied by the slow but steady implosion of the biotech industry. Good riddance. I propose a bill to relegate GMO proponents to their own tiny island, where their penance is to subsist solely on Golden Rice for eternity.
12. In addition to GMO labeling, cannabis legalization, which is an integral part of the global political awakening long feared by the likes of Zbigniew Brzezinski, will make a lot of headlines in 2014. Following in the footsteps of the brave states of Colorado and Washington, we just saw Uruguay become the world’s first country to terminate the failed policy of prohibition and the genocidal war on drugs and simply “legalize it.” It won’t be the last. Regardless of what you think about marijuana, it has been proven to be a remarkably safe substance; a medical miracle for conditions ranging from Alzheimer’s to cancer; and (in the case of hemp) a multiuse industrial cash crop capable of sustainably revitalizing local economies—while simultaneously diverting resources away from dehumanizing, environmentally devastating corporations worldwide. Now, that’s what I call a win-win situation!
13. The truth is, they’re out there. Thanks to high-quality media productions such as Ancient Aliens and Stephen Greer’s Sirius, combined with the tireless efforts of ufologists and exopoliticians around the globe, more and more people are becoming aware of the ongoing ET cover-up and the need to uncover it ASAP. The results of disclosure, which I see gathering steam in 2014, will eventually culminate in the release of suppressed free energy technology and absolute proof not only that we’re not alone—but that we have friends we never knew we had. Oh, and I almost forgot: genuine disclosure should greatly speed up the toppling of the Cabal’s global control system, which is really just a house of cards to begin with.
14. If there’s a connecting thread to the predictions outlined above, it has to be freedom consciousness rising in the people. We’re currently witnessing an unprecedented acceleration of awareness of what’s happening in our world to limit our freedom and what needs to be done to correct what’s happening. My own contribution to this massive Collective Consciousness Shift in 2014 is a new novel, Snooze: A Story of Awakening, the epic tale of one extraordinary boy’s awakening to the world-changing reality of his dreams. All of our dreams are potentially world-changing; we just have to be willing to follow them. My humble prediction is that at least one person will be inspired by Snooze to implement a dream with the potential to make the world a freer place to live. And if only one person is so catalyzed, that’s good enough for me.
Copyright © 2014 Sol Luckman. All Rights Reserved.
[Sol Luckman is a prolific visual artist and critically acclaimed author of fiction and nonfiction. His books include the international bestselling Conscious Healing: Book One on the Regenetics Method and its empowering sequel, Potentiate Your DNA: A Practical Guide to Healing & Transformation with the Regenetics Method. For information on the “revolutionary healing science” (Nexus) of the Regenetics Method, check out www.PhoenixRegenetics.org. Sol's latest novel, Snooze: A Story of Awakening, set for release in 2014, is the riveting, coming-of-age tale of one extraordinary boy’s awakening to the world-changing reality of his dreams. Learn more about Sol's art and writing at www.CrowRising.com.]
2. Time & Torsion in a Conscious, Holographic Universe
Brendan D. Murphy
A Holographic Information Processor
Some 2,500 years ago the Buddhist Avatamsaka Sutra described the cosmos allegorically through the imagery of Indra’s net. In the heavenly abode of the deity Indra, there was cast an infinite net reaching in all directions, and at each node point in the net there was a jewel, each reflecting the light of all the others—infinitely. Should any jewel be touched, each of the infinite other jewels would instantly be affected, presaging physicist John Bell’s theorem that everything is interconnected in this interdependent universe.
In particular, the Buddhist vision illustrates the concepts of dependent origination and interpenetration. (All phenomena arise together and are intimately connected “in a mutually interdependent web of cause and effect.”) According to Wikipedia, “For the Huayan school, Indra’s net symbolizes a universe where infinitely repeated mutual relations exist between all members of the universe.”
This essentially describes a holographic universe which organizes its emergent phenomena fractally—our holographic universe. In The Tao of Physics, Fritjof Capra explains the relevance of Indra’s net to particle physics, stating that “particles are dynamically composed of one another in a self-consistent way, and in that sense can be said to ‘contain’ one another.”
This is a principle of the hologram: that each part contains within it the information that codes for the whole. In other words, all information fundamentally exists nonlocally, infinitely reflected in all the facets of existence.
So, what is a hologram? A hologram is a 3D image you can observe from different angles—produced when a single laser light is split into two separate beams. The first beam is bounced off the object to be photographed. Then the second beam is allowed to collide with the reflected light of the first on photographic emulsion (film).
When this happens, the two beams create an interference pattern that is recorded on the film—an image that looks nothing at all like the object photographed, and somewhat resembling the concentric rings that form when a handful of pebbles is tossed into a pond. But as soon as another laser beam (or in some instances just a bright light source) is shined through the film, a three-dimensional image of the original object reappears.
What’s more, if the image is, for example, cut down the middle, or even divided into dozens of fragments, each section will contain not a particular section of the object, but the whole thing (albeit at a lower resolution). The information is essentially distributed nonlocally throughout the holographic film.
Sound familiar? The hologram’s ability to store and process massive amounts of data is essentially due to the properties of light, which, incidentally, the body’s own DNA and cellular systems all use to communicate throughout our physical organism. Scientist and author David Yurth considers the photon itself to be localized information in its purest form.
In 1997 a young physicist named Juan Maldacena used M-theory and branes (D-branes to be exact) to suggest that the entirety of the manifest world could be a holographic projection of information embodied in its boundary.
Remarkably, using the information content from only two dimensions in space, we can create a hologram depicting all three dimensions. The number of pixels the hologram comprises is proportional only to the area of the region being described, not the volume (which suggests that how far away the supposed “boundary” of our universe is is unimportant in projecting our reality).
The assertion that the multiverse is created by holographically organized information is increasingly being supported at all known levels of existence. According to Ervin Laszlo and Jude Currivan, “The latest discoveries across all scientific disciplines are revealing … the physical world as being imbued with and informed by a holographic field; thus it is innately interrelated, coherent, and harmonic at all scales of existence.”
Recently, German scientists using equipment for detecting gravitational waves encountered a particular and unexpected noise, possibly the sound of the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time, according to Craig Hogan, a physicist at Fermilab in Illinois. Hogan had actually predicted the existence of this sound and approached the Germans with his explanation, suspecting that it may be due to the universe being a “giant cosmic hologram.”
Physicist Raphael Bousso has written: “The world doesn’t appear to us like a hologram, but in terms of the information needed to describe it, it is one. The amazing thing is that the holographic principle works for all areas in all space times.”
Further proving this applies to all scales (quantum in this case), researchers at IBM created a holographic projection in a carefully arranged assembly of several dozen cobalt atoms 20 nanometers in diameter. When they inserted a magnetic cobalt atom into the ellipse and bombarded it with electrons at one focal point of the ellipse, a fully configured ghostly image of the atom appeared at the other focus of the ellipse. Leading string theorist Leonard Susskind has pondered that “[o]ne of the strangest discoveries of modern physics is that the world is a kind of holographic image.”
Indeed, David Bohm and Karl Pribram discovered the holographic properties of nature concurrently for themselves while working in the physical domain and the realm of the human brain, respectively. Adding to this, Laszlo and Currivan clarify that a system’s information is more fundamental than the energy through which that system manifests and expresses itself.
The probabilities describing a system are never random, but represent information, no matter the field of study—including quantum physics. Everything is fundamentally informational. Anton Zeilinger states succinctly in Dance of the Photons that the concepts of reality and information cannot be separated from each other.
This is illustrated brilliantly by Thomas Chalko in an excellent article on apparent electromagnetic (EM) randomness being broadcast over the frequencies of a digital mobile phone network which college students—unaware that the frequencies they were observing belonged to actual “intelligent” conversations between living people—were instructed to investigate.
The students analyzed the data using a statistical approach that allowed them to make predictions of many events within their frequency band. They had become quite convinced that their theory actually “described the Reality,” and statistically speaking, it did to some extent.
However, Chalko points out that by adopting a statistical approach the students completely missed millions of very real intelligent phone conversations, because they simply couldn’t conceive that the data that “appeared to them as ‘random’ was actually the consequence of a very intelligently encoded information transfer.” The thought of trying to decode their data never even occurred to them.
The inference is clear: true randomness is an illusion, an artifact of limited perception and knowledge. The universe deals in intelligently encoded information that is perhaps intrinsically meaningful and thereby creates an ordered and meaningful cosmos, but there are many ways to analyze and extract information and meaning from the one system (complementarity).
The phone calls taking place between people manifested within the EM band as seemingly random fluctuations, but in reality these fluctuations were the result of conscious choices being made each moment by the people holding the conversations that possessed and expressed meaning to them and their own particular methods of analysis.
The phone calls taking place looked random to the students because of the way they looked at them; they were not decoding them in a way that allowed them to extract or perceive the embedded meaning within privy to the speakers.
What if the vacuum’s “random” quantum fluctuations are really the functions or effects of the language being spoken by the holographic cosmos as it converses nonlocally between its many component parts? What if lurking behind it all is conscious choice—on a scale we can barely begin to comprehend?
In a holographic and self-referencing (“holofractal”) universe, if sentience and intelligence exist at one scale, they must exist on all of them. It is interesting that Bohm’s research into plasmas yielded the observation that electrons in a plasma configuration began to act as if they were part of a larger, interconnected whole, so much so that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was “alive.” Mircea Sanduloviciu and colleagues have even created plasma spheres that can grow, replicate and communicate, fulfilling most traditional requirements for biological/living cells.
Scaling things up, single-celled slime molds demonstrate the ability to memorize and anticipate repeated events, a team of Japanese researchers reported in January 2008. The study clearly shows “a primitive version of brain function” in an organism with no brain at all.
In the late 19th Century, over 110 years ago, Cienkowsky observed the feeding activities of the amoeba Colpadella Pugnax and found them so poignantly indicative of intelligence that he remarked that “one is almost inclined to see in them consciously acting beings!”
Scaling up still further, in his fascinating 1919 study, Modern Psychical Phenomena, Hereward Carrington detailed rigorous experiments on a group of especially talented horses which were capable of carrying out complex mental arithmetic—beyond even the mathematical abilities of the scientific men testing them! Their intelligence and communicative abilities with humans surpassed anything previously expected of the equine species.
Time Is Holographic, Too!
Knowing that we have this incredible universe permeated with intelligence at all scales, the holographic principle demands that these different expressions of consciousness must be integrated and woven together in a unified psychic tapestry; interconnected in ways unrestricted by space-time (nonlocally).
This is what psychical research and parapsychology have overwhelmingly shown. I cite many experiments proving this point beyond all rational doubt in The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science & Spirituality.
The respected parapsychologist Dean Radin analyzed the results of variations of experiments on the sense of being stared at, constituting 33,357 trials over sixty experiments from publications cited by Sheldrake and others. The overall success rate was 54.5% as opposed to the 50% expected by chance, registering odds against chance of 202 octodecillion (that’s 2 × 1059) to one. Even accounting for an estimated “file drawer” of six unreported “negative” studies, odds against chance remained absurdly high at 1046 to one.
There is an observer effect on living systems, in other words, and we can, under certain circumstances, as I explain in The Grand Illusion, attribute it to a “visual ray.” More generally, though, “in order to observe anything you have to be aware and thus inextricably linked with whatever is being observed,” since we are all entangled at the most fundamental level of reality—which is a unified field of consciousness itself.
The research of the Global Consciousness Project (GCP) has yielded irrefutable proof of the link between the quantum sea/vacuum and processes occurring within the collective human mind on earth. The GCP has set up all around the globe, some 65 (as at 2007) random number generators (RNGs) whose data is fed into the Internet and linked back to Princeton University. The team looks for correlations in the data between the RNGs.
For instance, in data from four hours before the September 11 terrorist attacks, the GCP found an enormous level of coherence between RNGs, indicating a hyperdimensional “forewarning” of a large impending event and collective subconscious focusing on it. The period immediately surrounding the event shows a huge spike in coherence as humanity’s collective mind was focused consciously on events as they unfolded.
The same results occurred before the Asian tsunami of 2004 and during the funeral service of Princess Diana (whose death occurred under highly suspicious circumstances). The September 11 RNGs’ deviations from chance represented the largest such deviations for the whole year of 2001.
Though there are many other sources substantiating the notion, the GCP alone has effectively proven that: 1) consciousness is a real something; 2) it is “hyperdimensional,” in the sense that it can “see” into (because it exists “in”) the near future (as well as the present); and 3) collective consciousness focused in harmony (resonance) can affect quantum events—strongly suggesting that consciousness is itself more fundamental than any form of energy/matter “in” so-called space-time.
As I demonstrate in The Grand Illusion and its forthcoming sequel, consciousness appears to be synonymous with the non-electromagnetic, spiraling torsion forces of the universal aether/vacuum (which Western science largely pretends don’t exist). It is this energy that appears to be responsible for virtually all mind-matter interactions documented in the annals of psi research and quantum nonlocality in general.
It is not unreasonable to think of torsion as “consciousness in action.” Anything that spins (as all atoms do) generates torsion waves, and any organism or structure made of multiple atoms generates its own aggregate torsion field.
In fact, virtually every process imaginable generates torsion waves which remain embedded as informational fields in the vacuum/aether/fabric of space. A tornado-like vortex, for instance, can be thought of as a static torsion field. Some researchers use the terms “scalar” and “torsion” interchangeably. See The Grand Illusion for much more information on this fascinating area of research.
It is interesting to note, as Lynne McTaggart does, that if you simply reverse presentiment and/or precognition and call it backward influence, so that all future mental activity influences the present, you maintain the same model and results as seen in various retrocausation studies and in the GCP’s research.
All precognition might be evidence of backward-acting influence; all future decisions may always influence the past through the temporally nonlocal process of “morphic resonance.” This can be adapted to fit the torsion picture which reveals that, since past, present and future are nested together in the now, there really can be no ordinary linear causality to start with.
Using the late systems theorist Dewey Larson’s reciprocal model, we can quite effectively account for such phenomena, and we have the late Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev’s experiments to further support the idea, since he—and others who replicated his work—were able to measure a force (the flow of time/torsion) emanating from the future positions of stars. This implies that the “future” is in some sense present here with us in 3D reality because “hyperdimensional” torsion fields are “trans-temporally present.”
Thus, time has three dimensions, or operates three-dimensionally—it is not a one-dimensional river flowing “towards” an imagined future. Co-opting Larson’s ideas, we might speculate that presentiment research has perhaps indirectly shown that the astral aspect of the psyche is responding to a stimulus that, to it (as a torsion field), occupies the present, but which has yet to unfold linearly in our “explicate order” experience of reality.
In August 1958, test officials at Eglin Air Force base in Florida were conducting experiments with a super-sensitive infrared camera, to see if they could photograph events after they had occurred. Infrared cameras are sensitive to even minute heat rays emitted by objects. The camera they had devised was so refined it could detect differences in thousandths of a degree. With it they took a picture of the base parking lot, which was empty at the time.
But when the film was developed, it clearly showed cars that had been parked in the lot several hours before but that were not there when the picture was taken. The report of this experiment was carried by the Associated Press in an account published in the Miami Herald. Because the infrared camera was classified, the Air Force refused to say how far back in time the camera was able to go; nor were any of the pictures released to the press.
Does the past still exist right now in the infrared frequencies of the EM spectrum? Relativistic physics says the past still exists in the space we occupy, as does occult doctrine, while it is known that informational torsion fields can linger virtually indefinitely, coupling with EM energies which then leave a detectable imprint of the past in space.
Vladimir Poponin and Peter Gariaev’s experiments on the DNA “phantom” (elaborated on in The Grand Illusion) speak directly to this concept. Evidently, the infrared zone is a “magic window” through which we can view (to a limited extent at least) the Akashic record.
Going one step further was English inventor Harry Oldfield’s technology. Working in a cemetery with his PIP (polycontrast interference photography) imaging system, which detects the light that interacts with subtle energy fields (such as human auras), Oldfield captured not only discarnate presences, but the presence of a mausoleum and stone monument in the background.
These structures were of particular interest because they were no longer standing. They belonged to an earlier century (probably some 200 years prior, around the time of the Napoleonic wars, according to a cemetery employee).
Apparently, the past is always present as static torsion fields coupled with electromagnetically detectable light, just outside our normal perceptual range. For me, this research lays waste to the notion of time as a one-dimensional linear flow in which each present moment fades into oblivion as it becomes the “past”—and it offers strong support for the notion that the “Akashic records” of the past can be perceived consciously and “read” by sensitives with the necessary faculties.
Effectively, this research appears to prove Larson’s theory that time is 3-dimensional—one dimension of time for each of space. Moreover, such material also supports the holofractal universe concept, since we can see now that the ever-present “past” is always nested within the now, meaning that time is indeed “holographic” (whole in every part) and unfolds in a fractal, self-referencing manner.
Copyright © 2014 Brendan D. Murphy. All Rights Reserved.
Brendan D. Murphy is an Australian researcher, speaker, musician and author of the groundbreaking work, The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science & Spirituality, from which the above article was adapted. Brendan is also a certified Level I Facilitator of the Regenetics Method of DNA activation, as well as a Psych-K and personal transformation facilitator, and has received formal EFT training. Check out The Grand Illusion at www.brendandmurphy.net.
3. So Much for "Junk" DNA: Scientists Discover Secondary Code that Regulates Genes
The fascinating recent discovery of a new, second DNA code further lends credence to what metaphysical scientists have been saying for millennia—the body speaks two different languages.
Since the genetic code was deciphered in the 1960s, researchers have assumed that it was used exclusively to write information about proteins.
But biologists have suspected for years that some kind of epigenetic inheritance occurs at the cellular level. The different kinds of cells in our bodies provide an example. Skin cells and brain cells have different forms and functions, despite having exactly the same DNA.
No Such Thing as “Junk” DNA
The human genome is packed with at least four million gene switches that reside in bits of DNA that once were dismissed as “junk,” but it turns out that so-called junk DNA plays critical roles in controlling how cells, organs and other tissues behave.
The discovery, considered a major medical and scientific breakthrough, has enormous implications for human health and consciousness because many complex diseases appear to be caused by tiny changes in hundreds of gene switches.
As scientists delved into the “junk”—parts of the DNA that are not actual genes containing instructions for proteins—they discovered a complex system that controls genes. At least 80 percent of this DNA is active and needed. Another 15-17 percent has higher functions scientists are still decoding.
Recent findings in the journal Science may have big implications for how medical experts use the genomes of patients to interpret and diagnose diseases, researchers said.
The genetic code uses a 64-letter alphabet called codons. The study’s lead author, Dr. John Stamatoyannopoulos, and co-authors were stunned to discover that some codons, which they called duons, can have two meanings. One describes how proteins are made, and the other instructs the cell on how genes are controlled.
The newfound genetic code within deoxyribonucleic acid, the hereditary material that exists in nearly every cell of the body, was written right on top of the DNA code scientists had already cracked.
Secondary Code Controls Genes
Rather than concerning itself with proteins, this code instructs the cells on how genes are controlled.
Its discovery means DNA changes or mutations that come with age or in response to vibrational changes within the DNA, may be doing more than what scientists previously thought
“For over 40 years we have assumed that DNA changes affecting the genetic code solely impact how proteins are made,” said Dr. Stamatoyannopoulos, University of Washington associate professor of genome sciences and medicine.
“Now we know that this basic assumption about reading the human genome missed half of the picture,” he said.
“Many DNA changes that appear to alter protein sequences may actually cause disease by disrupting gene control programs or even both mechanisms simultaneously.”
These two meanings seem to have evolved in concert with each other. The gene control instructions appear to help stabilize certain beneficial features of proteins and how they are made.
The discovery was made as part of the international collaboration of research groups known as the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements Project, or ENCODE.
DNA Responds To Frequency
The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Peter Gariaev and his colleagues explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. The bottom line: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.”
This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influence the DNA frequency and thus genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.
This scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to frequency.
While Western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians worked on devices that can influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.
Gariaev’s research group succeeded in proving that chromosomes damaged by x-rays, for example, can be repaired. The researchers even captured information patterns of a particular DNA sample and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. They successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!
In this way, information was transmitted without any of the side effects encountered when cutting out and reintroducing single genes. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution.
All this was achieved by simply applying vibration instead of an archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave-genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.
Copyright © 2014 Michael Forrester. All Rights Reserved.
Michael Forrester is a spiritual counselor and is a practicing motivational speaker for corporations in Japan, Canada and the United States. This article originally appeared at www.PreventDisease.com.
4. How to Induce Lucid Dreaming
A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The phenomenon was referred to by the Greek philosopher Aristotle, who observed that often “when one is asleep, there is something in consciousness which declares that what then presents itself is but a dream.”
One of the earliest references to personal experiences with lucid dreaming was by Marie-Jean-Léon, Marquis d’Hervey de Saint Denys. The person most widely acknowledged as having coined the term is Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik (Willem) van Eeden (1860–1932).
In a lucid dream, the dreamer has greater chances to exert some degree of control over his or her participation within the dream or to manipulate imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can be realistic and vivid.
It has been shown that there are higher amounts of beta-1 frequency band (13–19 Hz) experienced by lucid dreamers; hence there is an increased amount of activity in the parietal lobes making lucid dreaming a conscious process.
A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream starts as just a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream. A wake-initiated lucid dream occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness. The wake-initiated lucid dream “occurs when the sleeper enters REM sleep with unbroken self-awareness directly from the waking state.”
Remembering your dreams is the starting place for learning to have lucid dreams. In order to be able to recognize your dreams as dreams while they are happening, you have to be familiar with the way your own dreams work. Before it will be worth your time to work on lucid dream induction methods, you should be able to recall at least one dream every night.
Getting plenty of sleep is the first step to good dream recall. If you are rested, it will be easier to focus on your goal of recalling dreams, and you won’t mind so much taking the time during the night to record your dreams.
Another benefit of getting plenty of sleep is that dream periods get longer and closer together as the night proceeds. The first dream of the night is the shortest, perhaps ten minutes in length, while after eight hours of sleep, dream periods can last forty-five minutes to an hour.
We all dream every night, about one dream period every ninety minutes. People who say they never dream simply never remember their dreams.
You may have more than one dream during a REM (dream) period. It is generally accepted among sleep researchers that dreams are not recalled unless the sleeper awakens directly from the dream, rather than after going on to other stages of sleep.
It can be useful while you are developing your dream recall to keep a complete dream journal. Keep the journal handy by your bed and record every dream you remember, no matter how fragmentary. Start by writing down all your dreams, not just the complete, coherent or interesting ones. Even if all you remember is a face or a room, write it down.
Steps to Induce & Improve Lucid Dreaming
1. During the day, repeatedly ask, “Am I dreaming?” and perform some reality checks whenever you remember. With practice, if it happens enough, you will automatically remember to ask this question during your dreams.
2. Keep a dream journal. This is perhaps the most important step towards lucid dreaming. Keep it close by your bed at night, and write in it immediately after waking. Or you can keep a recording device if you find it easier to repeat your dream out loud. This helps you recognize your common dream elements (people from your past, specific places, etc.) and also tells your brain that you are serious about remembering your dreams. It will also help you recognize things that are unique to your dreams. You will be able to recognize your own “dream signs.” These will be recurring things or events you may notice in your dreams.
3. Learn the best time to have a lucid dream. By being aware of your personal sleep schedule, you can arrange your sleep pattern to help induce lucid dreams. Studies strongly suggest that a nap a few hours after waking in the morning is the most common time to have a lucid dream. Lucid dreams are strongly associated with REM sleep. REM sleep is more abundant just before the final awakening. This means lucid dreams most commonly occur right before waking up.
4. Try the WILD (wake-initiated lucid dream) technique. Basically, when you fall asleep, you carry your awareness from when you were awake directly into REM sleep and start out in a lucid dream. The easiest way to attempt this technique is to take an afternoon nap or after you have have only slept 3-7 hours. Try to meditate in a calm, focused state. You can try counting breaths or imagine ascending/descending stairs, dropping through the solar system, being in a quiet, soundproof area, etc. Listening to Theta binaural beats will easily put you into REM sleep.
5. Another technique for dream awareness is the “diamond method” of meditation, which can shortcut the overall learning curve of lucid dreaming. When you meditate, visualize your life, both awake and dreaming, as facets on a diamond. Some choose to call this “diamond” the Universe, others God, and still others “Spirit.” The point is to begin to recognize that life is happening all at once. It is only our “perception” that arranges our dramas into linear or “timed” order. Just as a diamond just is, each facet viewed as an individual experience is still going on at the same time the “dream body” has experiences. This method is known by remote viewers. This exercise calls for only a slight shift in awareness.
6. Try marking an “A” (which stands for “awake”) on your palm. Every time you notice the “A” during your waking hours, challenge whether you are awake or asleep. Eventually you may see the “A” in your sleep and become lucid.
7. Get into the habit of doing reality checks. Do at least three reality checks every time something seems out of the ordinary, strongly frustrating, or nonsensical. This habit will carry into your dreams. In a dream, reality checks will tell you that you are sleeping, allowing you to become lucid. In order to remember to do reality checks in dreams, you need to establish a habit of doing reality checks in real life. One way to know when to do a reality check is to look for “dream signs” (elements that frequently occur during your dreams, which can be found in your dream journal) or things that would not normally exist in the waking state. When these actions become habit, a person will begin to do them in his or her dreams and can come to the conclusion that s/he is dreaming. Frequently doing reality checks can stabilize dreams. This is also known as DILD (dream-induced lucid dreams). Some additional tactics include: looking at a body of text, looking away, then looking back to see if it has changed; flipping a light switch; looking in a mirror (your image will most often appear blurry or not appear at all in a dream); pinching your nose closed and trying to breathe; jumping in the air (you are usually able to fly during dreams); poking yourself (when dreaming, your “flesh” might be more elastic than in real life); or leaning against a wall (in dreams you often fall through walls).
8. Look through previous dreams in your dream journal. If you start to notice patterns in your dreams, you will notice dream signs, or certain things that continue to reappear. This may be as basic as all dreams are in your backyard, or all your dreams have fans in them. Get in the habit of doing dream checks every time you see your dream sign, and eventually you will see your dream sign in a dream, where you can do a check and realize you’re dreaming.
Benefits of Lucid Dreaming
Lucid dreaming gives you the ability to control your own dreams and steer them in the direction you want. In the lucid state, you are more willing to confront threats and, as a result, become more self-confident. Lucid dreaming is thus helpful for overcoming fears and anxieties.
The application of lucid dreams is limited only by your imagination. Because brain activity during the dream state is the same as during the waking state, what you learn or practice in your lucid dream state is similar to the training and preparation you do in the waking world. Your neuronal patterns are being similarly conditioned.
At least half of all adults have had one lucid dream. Many have reported having lucid dreams without even trying. Often flying is associated with lucid dreams. With practice, lucid dreaming can be learned and achieved at will.
Copyright © 2014 Julian Websdale. All Rights Reserved.
Julian Websdale is an independent researcher in the fields of esoteric science and metaphysics and a self-initiate of the Western Esoteric Tradition. His interest in these subjects began in 1988. Julian was born in England, received his education as an electronic and computer engineer from the University of Bolton, served in a Vaishnava monastery during 2010, and has traveled to over twenty-one countries. He is also a member of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign. Connect with Julian on Facebook here.
Subscriptions. Simply fill out our convenient subscription form. You will receive links to our current and future issues free via email, and you can opt out at any time. If you have a spam filter, please add
to your white-list.
Mission. DNA Monthly seeks to empower readers with vital information relative to their genetic endowment: DNA. This information may range from generalized articles on DNA to news releases on breakthrough genetic research to educational materials devoted to specific DNA activation techniques and concepts. DNA Monthly is also committed to sharing articles and videos that promote healing, transformation, and awakening.
Disclaimer. The inclusion of articles, videos and other content in DNA Monthly does not necessarily denote or imply endorsement of such materials by the editors. The editors assume no responsibility, legal, medical or otherwise, for the information published as a free information service in their ezine. Articles, videos and other content appearing in DNA Monthly are not intended to provide medical claims, diagnoses, advice, or treatment.
DNA Monthly is sponsored by the Phoenix Center for Regenetics, facilitating conscious personal mastery as a bio-spiritual healing path through integrated DNA activation. For information on our unique products and services, visit www.phoenixregenetics.org.
Save with Bitcoin
* Items with tuning forks not included.