This Website and its content are property of the Phoenix Center for Regenetics (“we” or “us”). “You” refers to the viewer or user of www.phoenixregenetics.org (“Website”) and/or its associated social media platforms, including the Regenetics Method Forum, the Regenetics Facebook page, the Regenetics Twitter account, and so forth.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY US
We collect your Personal Data in order to maximize your experience when using our Website and its content. We gather only the minimum amount of data necessary to properly serve our viewers, customers, and clients. Personal Data we may collect includes:
- A name and email address for delivering the Regenetics Newsletter and/or DNA Monthly to you. By providing this information to us via our sign-up forms, you are consenting to this arrangement, which you can opt out of at any time.
- A name, date of birth, location and email address for providing DNA activation sessions.
- Billing information that includes a name, address and credit card information in order for us to process payment prior to delivering our products and/or services to you. In some cases (fulfillment of certain paperback book orders, for example), your name and address may be passed on to a third-party order fulfillment service.
- A name and email address if you fill out any of our contact forms (including those on our associated social media platforms) or our Potentiate Your DNA Free Downloads form (including any download forms for translations of this book). We reserve the right to share marketing emails with you either with your consent or if there is cause to believe we have a legitimate reason to email you based on your interest or question(s).
- A name, email address and age verification (that registrants are at least 16 years of age) for individuals signing up for the Regenetics Method Forum. All of these pieces of information are designated as private. Forum Members also have the option to go by an anonymous username. During registration members can choose to offer other pieces of personal data such how they heard about the Regenetics Method and when their initial session was, but such information is both optional and viewable only by us as Administrators of the Regenetics Method Forum and the technicians of the Ning network. In addition, the Ning network automatically records registrants' IP addresses, which we are also able to view. We occasionally send Regenetics marketing and news emails to Regenetics Method Forum Members, who are free to opt out of such correspondence at any time.
Note that the above information (“Personal Data”) that you are providing us is given voluntarily. By offering this information you are providing consent for us to use, gather and process your Personal Data. You may opt out of receiving emails from us by simply following the instructions in our email communications. You may also request that we delete your Personal Data at any time by contacting us here.
If you opt not to give us certain pieces of Personal Data, you may not be able to take advantage of one or more opportunities or services offered by our Website or content.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
Anonymous Data Gathering & Use
In order to maintain our Website’s professional quality, your IP address may be used: 1) to assist with diagnosis of problems with our server; 2) to administer our website by identifying which of its areas receive the most traffic; and 3) to display content aligned with your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to your computer or device when connected to the Internet. This basically constitutes “traffic data” that, while it cannot identify you personally, helps us in terms of marketing and improving our presentation and services. Such traffic data collection does not in any way track your activities on other websites. Anonymous traffic data is sometimes shared with advertisers and/or business partners on an aggregate basis.
Use of “Cookies”
We reserve the right to use the standard “cookies” feature employed by major web browsers. Our Website never sets personally identifiable information in cookies or employs data-capture mechanisms except cookies. You can choose to disable cookies by changing the settings on your web browser. Keep in mind, however, that disabling cookies may detract from your experience of our Website as certain features may not function as intended.
WHAT WE MAY DO WITH DATA WE COLLECT
We reserve the right to contact you using information you provide to us based on the following lawful grounds:
- You may be contacted by us in the event you give us affirmative, unambiguous consent to contact you.
- You will be contacted by us during registration for and as a Member of the Regenetics Method Forum.
- You will be contacted by us when we are under contractual obligation to deliver products and/or services you purchased from us.
- In the case of DNA activation sessions, you will be contacted with important information prior to and following your session as well as when you become eligible to experience subsequent sessions.
We may contact you in the event we believe you have a legitimate interest in receiving communication from us. For instance, if you sign up for free downloads of sample chapters of Potentiate Your DNA, we may email you with news or promotions relative to this book. You will always be able to opt out of any such emails.
We use your Personal Data to process your payment via our website for the products and/or services we offer. We use third-party payment processors committed to securing your data in compliance with Europe's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Deliver Digital Goods
We use your Personal Data for the delivery of digital goods purchased or requested via our website. We use third-party digital goods delivery services committed to securing your data in compliance with the GDPR.
Deliver Physical Goods
We use your Personal Data for the delivery of some physical goods, such as certain paperback books, purchased via our website. In such cases we utilize a third-party order fulfillment service dedicated to securing your information in compliance with the GDPR.
Share Testimonials & Reviews
We may post testimonials and reviews you provide to us with your name and state or country of residence on our Website and/or on our associated social media platforms with your explicit permission. Should you at any point wish for your testimonial or review to be removed from our Website or any related social media platforms under our control, please contact us.
Share with Third Parties
Your information may be shared with trusted third parties including our newsletter/ezine provider so that we may email issues to you, our merchant account for processing payments, a digital goods delivery service for sending you file downloads that you purchase or request, and our order fulfillment service for delivering certain physical goods to you.
Please note that whenever you voluntarily allow your Personal Data to be viewed by others online via this Website, its content or its associated social media platforms, your information may be seen, gathered and used by others. Given this situation, we cannot be held responsible for any improper or unauthorized use of information you willingly share. Such information extends beyond our Website to include text, photos, videos and/or other content you might add to the Regenetics Method Forum, the Regenetics Facebook page, the Regenetics Twitter account, the Regenetics blog (Snooze 2 Awaken), etc.
Personal Data: Submission, Storage, Sharing & Transfer
Personal Data you share with us is stored either internally or via a data management system and can only be accessed by those 1) charged with helping obtain, manage or store your information or 2) who possess a legitimate need to utilize your data such as team members, payment processors, and hosting, newsletter/ezine and digital and physical goods delivery service providers.
We keep your Personal Data only for the minimum amount of time required to give you the information, products and/or services you request from us. We reserve the right to retain certain Personal Data for longer time periods in the event of professional, marketing, contractual, legal and/or accounting requirements or obligations.
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA
You possess the right to:
- Request information as to how your Personal Data is used by us and request a copy of said data.
- Restrict processing in the event you believe such Personal Data is inaccurate, unlawful, or no longer required.
- Correct or erase your Personal Data as well as receive confirmation of such correction or erasure. (In other words, you can exercise your “right to be forgotten.”)
- Remove your consent to the processing of some or all of your Personal Data.
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we are utilizing your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Take advantage of Personal Data portability and transfer to another controller without being hindered by us.
- Object to the way we use your Personal Data.
- Be immune to any automated decision based exclusively on automatic processing (including profiling) that legally or otherwise significantly impacts you.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter, ezine or updates whenever you wish by simply following the instructions in our email communications. If you are experiencing problems unsubscribing or have other questions, please contact us.
In order to safeguard your Personal Data from disclosure, misuse or unauthorized access, we take a number of commercially viable steps. We never share your Personal Data except with trusted third parties who employ similar levels of care with respect to your Personal Data. Having said this, owing to the possibility of security or technology breaches, it is impossible for us guarantee that your Personal Data will remain secure at all times. In the event of a data breach that we become aware of, we will notify you without delay.
We have a strict anti-spam policy and give you the option to opt out of some or all of our emails by simply following the instructions in our electronic communications. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, we do not put out misleading information. Nor will we ever sell, rent or unlawfully share your email address.
We regularly link to other unrelated websites via our Website. We assume no liability or responsibility for the activities and content of any other person, entity or company whose website or content may be linked to from our Website, its associated social media platforms, or any content therein. We cannot be held liable for any personal privacy problems or violations you experience when visiting such unrelated websites. Be sure to review all pertinent privacy policies to learn how other websites use, store and protect your privacy and Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In order to comply with the GDPR and COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect information from any individual under 16 years of age without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Our Website, its associated social media platforms and all content therein are intended for use by individuals at least 16 years old or older.
Notification of Changes
Data Controller & Processors
We are defined as data controllers since we gather and utilize your Personal Data. Trusted third parties are used by us as data processors for organizational and technical purposes, including email marketing, digital file delivery, digital goods delivery, and payment processing. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that all of our data processors are and remain GDPR-compliant.
Last Updated: May 2018